Ready To Order?
Wholesale With US
Here's what you need to know to place a wholesale order with us.
P L A C I N G A N O R D E R
Orders can be placed through your assigned Sales Rep or directly through the website. For both, orders will be processed during our business hours 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM PST every weekday.
- For stock orders, MOQ is 1 case containing 12 or 18 pairs of mixed sizes. See our size runs here.
- For white label and private label, MOQs will vary by style but typically start at 1000 pairs. More information on our white label and private label services can be found here.
- Wholesale pricing is listed per pair in US dollars.
- Prices are subject to change, but confirmed order pricing will be honored.
IN-STOCK ORDERS + HOLD ORDERS
- Orders can be placed for both in-stock and incoming styles.
- Orders of in-stock goods must be paid and shipped within a week.
- Orders of incoming styles are considered Hold Orders, which means quantity will be reserved for you exclusively. Hold Orders over 5 cases requires a 10% deposit, and under 5 cases requires a 50% deposit.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Complete our Wholesale Application Form to apply for a Wholesale Account with our company. Please allow 24 business hours for your application to processed.
- Upon application submission you will be assigned to one of our Sales Reps who will reach out to you via email to introduce themselves and confirm any form details and documents.
- Once a Wholesale Account is created you can speak to your Sales Rep or use your website log in to get wholesale products, pricing, inventory availability.
- When ready to place an order, you can speak with your Sales Rep or directly place an order through the website.
- All orders will be processed during our business hours from 9AM to 5PM PST every weekday.
- Your assigned sales rep will follow up and confirm your order, payment and shipping details with you within 24 hours or the next business day.
P A Y M E N T P O L I C I E S
All orders must be paid in full before orders can ship. Orders that are placed and not paid within a week will be subject to cancellation.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A 3% credit card fee is applied to all credit card payments.
- Cash or COD: Accepted only at our office or through delivery or trucking
- Check: Must be addressed to Top Guy International Trading LLC. Check payments must be cleared until order can ship.
- Zelle and Wire Payments
S H I P P I N G P O L I C I E S
After an order is process, it can ship within 2 business days. However in high-volume seasonal times, please allow for longer shipping times.
- Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 4PM PST are processed the next business day.
- Shipping costs are determined by package size/weight quantity and location. Given a company’s location, our shipping department can calculate the best rate quote and method of delivery.
- Special delivery arrangements, including pallets, are available upon request.
- In-stock orders are available for same-day pick-up.
- If quantity is in an outside warehouse, please allow 1 day from order placing to pick-up.
- Pick-up orders must be picked up within a week of placing the order.
- Local delivery is offered to addresses located in a five mile radius of Downtown Los Angeles and City of Industry, CA.
- Delivery orders are fulfilled within 2 business days. A Sales Rep will confirm the order delivery date the day before.
R E T U R N S + D A M A G E S
Please inspect all cases immediately upon arrival. Contact your assigned sales rep or email@example.com for any returns or damages.
- Returns must be unworn and with original complete case. No pair returns.
- Domestic Returns are accepted within 2 weeks of invoice.
- International Returns are accepted within 3 weeks of invoice.
- Customers are responsible for any shipping costs from undamaged returns.
- No returns on clearance and promotion shoes.
- We reserve the right to reject any return items according to our return policy.
- Damage returns are accepted for pairs and cases.
- Damage returns are accepted up to 6 months from invoice date.
- To process a damage return, clear photos of the damages must be provided